[IWN] Reviw split 2

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Sat Aug 3 21:21:04 UTC 2013

Nah, let's take it easier for now.

Just leave the trace flags where they are in your diff, remove the
flags check so the debug mask works the way it is, and submit a diff
with _just_ the remaining debug flags line changes.

That way we know what the required changes are, it will only bug
people doing active testing (ie, you, me and -wireless) and we have
the flags there for when we do sit down and figure out the right way
to do trace debugging.

Let's get these debug flags for trace in the tree, shorten the diff,
and move onto the next set of structural changes.

-adrian