[IWN] Reviw split 2

Cedric GROSS cg at cgross.info
Sat Aug 3 19:23:39 UTC 2013

Ok.

> But, there's ~ 4000 lines of patch to review. Some bits are easy to
> merge, some bits aren't easy to merge. :)

It's surely in parameters part that there's a fail. May be will end by that.

> Thanks! What would you like to merge next?

Prepare for context switching (the sc->rxon modification), it's still
modification without adding functionality.

And after that, adding context switching with PAN support, should not break
your NIC.
Next, may be parameter by parameter, so we will see where is break.

With bapt help, I'm also pointing a problem with AMRR. With time, rate is
still decreasing because of cumulative ackfailcnt transmit to
ieee80211_ratectl_tx_complete.

What kind of value does this function wait ? Absolute number or relative to
the previous call ?
Also, why do you send it by ref in iwn_tx_done ?

> -adrian
Cedric