New hardware, old problem: stuck beacon when here is WiFi traffic

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Fri Apr 26 21:14:45 UTC 2013

Hello, Adrian.
You wrote 26 апреля 2013 г., 18:56:57:

AC> And please cc -wireless with your debugging results :)
 Ok.
   It is interesting how throughput is not connected to rate after
 these problems. Now I have client at stable 270M rate with RSSI ~28,
 and only 15-20Mbit/s of UDP traffic AP->Client... :(

   It looks like throughput is bad after card reset without reboot...
  But no ath_bar_suspend!

   Yes, after full reboot throughput is osscilate between 65 and
 120Mbit/s! But with bar_suspsends!

   Maybe, it is coincidence, but I npotice this for second time...

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at FreeBSD.org>