Wireless network Broadcom not connected

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Mon Oct 22 14:30:38 UTC 2012

El día Monday, October 22, 2012 a las 02:35:29PM +0300, George escribió:

> I think it's a bug in the driver BWN (4), I tried all known variants and
> the result is negative ... not connecting. Does anyone else have another
> solution?

I checked the mail archive for this thread and do not fully understand
what the problem is for you; I saw in some mails that the interfaces
bwn0 and wlan0 both are "associated" and wlan0 does even contain a valid
IP addr; what exactly is not working? routing? or what?

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign: www.asciiribbon.org
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  \ / - No HTML/RTF in E-mail