AR9287

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Thu Feb 9 23:25:01 UTC 2012

hi,

That's a whole lot of debugging that I added to the -HEAD driver in
order to find where parallel, interfering operations are occuring.

For example, what you're seeing are;

* when something is queuing a TX whilst the chip is being reset;
* when an RX has been scheduled (ie, an RX interrupt has occured and
the RX task has been scheduled) when a chip reset is occuring.

Just disable background scan (ifconfig wlan0 -bgscan). That's the
biggest cause of problems at the moment. Let me know if that helps.

Adrian