"ath0: device timeout" when environment is clear

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Fri Feb 3 07:03:11 UTC 2012

Hello, Adrian.
You wrote 3 февраля 2012 г., 1:46:57:

> The lack of TX buffers in that list (they're all RX buffers) means
>  that the TX queue is empty.

> So, the "device timeout" is incorrect - the device didn't timeout,
> we just didn't queue any frames to the device but somehow the TX
> watchdog was set. Or, the watchdog wasn't cleared upon TX queue
>  processing.

> I wonder why this is occuring.
  Is here any additional diagnostic I could do?
  BTW, here are a lot of "stuck beacon" too, but these don't break file transfer, only slow it.

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at FreeBSD.org>