Intel 6250 and WiMax

Adrian Chadd adrian.chadd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 03:20:59 UTC 2012

I'm not sure.. Do we need a wimax stack with that?

Hows the nic work under linux?

I would be interested in helping with a wimax stack and driver if there is sufficient interest and someone else working on the code.

Unfortunately the bay area is losing wimax coverage, so I don't know how feasible it would be for me to help..

Adrian

Sent from my Palm Pre on AT&T