if_ath_tx - svn r226797

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Sun Oct 30 01:28:50 UTC 2011

Hey, you're right - r225601 on my AR9220 in _congested_ 2.4ghz space
works a lot better.
I'm still getting stuck beacons, but nowhere near as many as before.

I'm getting like 10,000-15,000 PHY errors a second though, so the NIC
is very much in interference city.
What's annoying is that an AR9160 _right next to it_ is not acting up at all.

Ok, I'll go digging later on to see what the story is. What's
unfortunate is this is the first time I've really seen it and it's
whilst sitting 12 storeys up in a hotel in Sydney.. this makes it
rather difficult to reproduce. :)

Adrian