AR9280: ar5416PerCalibrationN: NF calibration didn't finish; delaying CCA

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Thu Oct 27 09:34:40 UTC 2011

Hello, Adrian.
You wrote 27 октября 2011 г., 13:24:19:

> Yup. I've obtained an AR5413 based NIC and it seems happy. I bet your
> area is just very congested.
> Hopefully at some point I can get the OK to release the spectral scan
> code, which means you can turn your AR9280 into a spectrum analyser,
> then you can see how noisy things are.
  Ouch! It will be great :)

> So if you'd like to try HT/20 or HT/40, give it a shot. It'll at least
> be a good test to see what breaks. :)
  It seems, that HT/40 works with my 802.11g clients, and speed is
better than for pure 802.11g. But latter could be artifact of time of
day -- I'll do more thoughtful testing at night, as all previous speed
tests was not at the middle of working day, but at nights or weekends,
and as it is residential district, people use their private WiFi
networks at nights, not when they are at work :)

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at FreeBSD.org>