tplink TL-WR1043ND access point is now ready (was Re: svn commit: r227926 - head/sys/mips/conf)

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Fri Nov 25 06:23:36 UTC 2011

But just take a look at the openwrt board support for the AR933x. See
what's involved. They may recycle parts of the ar71xx/ar724x support
(maybe the ethernet MAC, I'm not sure.)

Ignore the wifi for now, that's a (much) bigger task. If someone
acquires an AR93xx mini-pcie NIC and wants to give me a hand, I'll
steer them down the path of preparing the ath driver for the ar9003
series support. As I said, it's a relatively big task - porting the
HAL code over is easy (and something I can do in a weekend); the
problem is all the driver changes needed for the new interrupt, DMA
and descriptor handling.

Adrian