issues with the recent ath commits (r227740, r227651, ...)

Warren Block wblock at wonkity.com
Mon Nov 21 21:41:00 UTC 2011

On Tue, 22 Nov 2011, Adrian Chadd wrote:

> Warren, can you please verify that reverting back to r227650 fixes it for you?

Just trying it now, for some reason this HP Pentium D system is
dog-slow.  Nothing to do with the wireless, though.

Anyway, so far so good.  It has already stayed up longer than it would
before, and big network transfers haven't been a problem.

Note that this is 11g, I haven't even attempted to look up the
instructions to enable the 11n support yet.