Compiling meshd in FreeBSD 8.2

Rodrigo do Carmo rodrigo.dcarmo at seemoo.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Jun 10 10:14:26 UTC 2011

Hi,

First of all, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to put this kind of
questions. I would like to ask you, if someone could give me a hand with
this. I'm trying to compile the meshd in a FreeBSD 8.2, but I can't get
rid of this error message when doing make: "meshd.c:83: error: 'struct
<anonymous>' has no member named 'variable'"... I've applied the patch
to the kernel, the path to the openssl libraries are OK, in fact I also
used the 1.0.0-beta2 as stated in the example, compiled from scratch. I
also get the same error in a FreeBSD 6.4. Does anyone went to something
similar?

Thanks so much in advance,
Rodrigo.