XR9 w 8.2 Stable

Edgar Martinez emartinez at kbcnetworks.com
Fri Aug 26 12:11:54 UTC 2011

If interface is up and running, and bgscan was disabled, then renabled, no scanning takes place.

If interface is up and configured, and ifconfig wlan0 scan is sent, no scanning is taking place.

Pretty much you have to have the interface not configured for anything, then you can do a scan up and get results.

8.2 Stable