(Fwd) cvs commit: ports/security/vuxml vuln.xml

Jacques A. Vidrine nectar at FreeBSD.org
Tue Sep 28 15:40:43 PDT 2004

On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 06:23:42PM -0400, Dan Langille wrote:
> FWIW, between the other fixes and this one, the number of affected
> packages went from up by 40 to 395, and the number of vulns went up
> by 3 to 174.

OK good, that sounds like it had the desired affect, then!  Based on
some feedback from other folks, I suspect that there will be some
other non-obvious packages that need to be marked as affected also
(e.g. openoffice).  I'll try to get to those tomorrow.

Cheers,
--
Jacques A Vidrine / NTT/Verio
nectar at celabo.org / jvidrine at verio.net / nectar at FreeBSD.org