the feed appears to be "invalid" (was: Re: KNewsTicker and the VuXML RSS feed)

Jacques A. Vidrine nectar at FreeBSD.org
Wed Apr 21 04:52:28 PDT 2004

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 03:28:20AM +0200, Frankye - ML wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> FWIW, I've tried to validate[1] the vuxml rss feed, and the result was
> that <pubdate> is not in RFC-822 format.
> According to the rfc[2] the correct value for UTC is... UT
>
> Frankye
>
> [1] http://feedvalidator.org/
> http://rss.scripting.com/
> [2] "Standard for the Format of ARPA Internet Text Messages" section 5
> http://www.sendmail.org/rfc/0822.html#5

Thanks, Frankye!  I've corrected the timezone string to be `+0000'
rather than `UTC'.

Cheers,
--
Jacques Vidrine / nectar at celabo.org / jvidrine at verio.net / nectar at freebsd.org