upgrading 12.0-p12 to 12.1-RELEASE on Azure

Benjamin Crouch bencrouchii at icloud.com
Tue Feb 11 19:43:22 UTC 2020

I,

I upgraded my 12.0 instance on azure to 12.1 with no issues whatever. It was the same old same old upgrade procedure that you’d normally follow. I did the upgrade on an Azure image with one nothing on the host and only one jail and experienced no issues. Let me know if you have any issues.

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone