Apache Hadoop Users Contact List

Jason Williams jasonwilliamca96 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 18:56:31 UTC 2019

Hello,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring *Apache Hadoop
Users Contact List*.

*Information fields:* Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company
URL, Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue
and Employee), LinkedIn profile link and kind of technology using/solution
in place.

Please let me know your target geography so that I can provide you with the
counts, pricing and more information.

Await your response!

Regards,

*Jason Williams*

*Marketing Executive*

If you do not wish to receive further emails, please respond with Remove me.

[image: beacon]