VOIP quote for Charlie's Choice

Amy Brown amy at voipnow.website
Wed May 15 12:18:21 UTC 2019

Hello,

My name is Amy and I am with VoipNow which keeps businesses such as
Charlie's Choice up to date on the best deals offered by VOIP vendors.
VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) is a technology that uses the
Internet to make free local and International phone calls
lowering your telecommunication costs by up to 50%.

The following information will be needed in order to compose a Quote:
* Full Name
* Company Name
* Telephone number
* Zip Code
* How many users will need to use the phone system?

Finding the perfect telecommunication vendor for your business
won't cost a thing when replying with the above information.

Best regards,
Amy Brown
Amy at VoipNow.website

Unsubscribe by reply back "REMOVE"