bhyve/arm64 status

Shawn Webb shawn.webb at hardenedbsd.org
Fri Jun 21 19:55:52 UTC 2019

Thanks a lot for the info!

FYI: I plan to start helping out on this in July (helping in the form
of testing) on the ThunderX2. Progress will be slow, but steady.

HardenedBSD's ThunderX2 is currently running experimental BIOS
firmware, so this may prove to be a rather "interesting" test. :)

Thanks,

--
Shawn Webb
Cofounder / Security Engineer

Tor-ified Signal:    +1 443-546-8752
Tor+XMPP+OTR:        lattera at is.a.hacker.sx
GPG Key ID:          0xFF2E67A277F8E1FA
GPG Key Fingerprint: D206 BB45 15E0 9C49 0CF9  3633 C85B 0AF8 AB23 0FB2