Installing drivers onto WinPE image for bhyve

Jason Barbier kusuriya at corrupted.io
Wed Jan 23 20:14:59 UTC 2019

Yeah there really isnt an RTFM for this one. so what I would try is
using the raw image file just like you would a drive, technically you
should be able to DD it to the zvol but lets try to retrace the baby
steps here.
Also I would make sure the windows image is actually setup for UEFI boot
or try the UEFI-CSM firmware for it. if you look in the same folder you
installed the UEFI firmware there should be a file that contains UEFI-
CSM in the name. That is just a legacy boot mode for UEFI that I have
had luck getting somethings that are picky about EFI to boot.
---
Jason Barbier | E: kusuriya at corrupted.io