Windows 2019 server

Dustin Marquess dmarquess at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 23:25:12 UTC 2019

Indeed!

As for the other two... the virtio-rnd I pass through to all of my
capable VMs, as VMs usually have a tougher time to collect entropy, so
I figure it can't hurt.  The PCI passthrough I just forgot to remove
from my example before I sent it.  I have a dual-port 16C950 PCIe card
that I passthrough to Windows to run u-blox u-center :).

-Dustin