Now Is Charlie's Choice's Chance To Save Up To 32% On Mail

Sandy Hill sandy at postagemeterquote.site
Wed Apr 10 13:42:26 UTC 2019

Hi,

My name is Sandy and I am with PostageMeterQuote[.]site,
which keeps small businesses such as Charlie's Choice up to date
on the best deals offered by nationwide postage meter vendors.

Studies have shown that:

* Small businesses can salvage up to 20% of postage costs a year
  by switching to a postage meter.
* Small businesses that use a postage meter
  are up to 20% more productive than those who don't.

Even if you are already using a postage meter at Charlie's Choice,
it is always wise to compare the product you are currently using
to that of other vendors.
Are you paying too much?
Are there additional features being offered
for the same or a lesser price by other vendors?

Please reply to this email with your postage meter needs
to enjoy our free quote comparison service.

Best regards,

Sandy Hill
Sandy at PostageMeterQuote.site

Unsubscribe by reply back "REMOVE".