running FreePBX SNG7 Official Distro

Subbsd subbsd at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 17:12:35 UTC 2019

On Sun, Apr 7, 2019 at 11:15 AM Victor Sudakov <vas at mpeks.tomsk.su> wrote:

> I'll look into the VirtualBox directory tomorrow and report here. I was
> under the impression that efivars are stored in a configuration file in
> the EFI partition but I was probably wrong, they are kept in NVRAM
> somewhere, like BIOS settings, and not on a disk.
>
> --
> Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
> 2:5005/49 at fidonet http://vas.tomsk.ru/

I just wanted to confirm that this is indeed an EVIVARS problem,
because through CBSD (which uses Refind [1]) FreePBX 1805-2
boots without any problems. Therefore, as Rodney said, you can try
using a third-party EFI boot manager.
And just wait until someone finds the time to add support for UEFI
VARS in bhyve.

[1] - http://www.rodsbooks.com/refind/