running FreePBX SNG7 Official Distro

Victor Sudakov vas at mpeks.tomsk.su
Sun Apr 7 08:02:38 UTC 2019

Rodney W. Grimes wrote:

> > > If its a zvol cant you just do
> > > gpart show /dev/zvol/d02/vm/freepbx/disk0
> > >
> > > and
> > > mount -t msdosfs /dev/zvol/d02/vm/freepbx/disk0p2
> >
> > No I can't if the zvol is in the "volmode=dev" mode which is the default.
> >
> > This is the default for a reason: it's no good exposing scores of always
> > coming and going guest geoms to the host system. I think you can even
> > get a conflict of labels or something like that one day.
>
> So it may take a few more commands but it should be
> possible to do this from the host side using host
> side tools without having to boot a guest to make
> these corrections.

I'm not aware of such commands. If anyone knows them please share with us.

Moreover, I already asked a similar question in February under the
topic "mounting/exporting/importing a zfs volume" and nobody gave a
recipe.

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
2:5005/49 at fidonet http://vas.tomsk.ru/