ARMv8 development board with GICv3

Michael Dexter editor at callfortesting.org
Thu Jun 14 23:02:14 UTC 2018

On 6/13/18 12:37 AM, Rodney W. Grimes wrote:

> I believe the Chromebook SNOW meets the criteria, not exactly a
> "board" but I have one on loan from Michael Dexter that was originally
> purhased to support ARMv8 bhyve work.

Peter Grehan handed one to Ruslan at AsiaBSDCon a few years back which
led to basic FreeBSD support. "Spurious interrupts" soon became an issue
with later versions of FreeBSD and I don't believe anyone has resolved
it. This model was very much the one to get for its virtualization
potential at a low price.

Michael