ARMv8 development board with GICv3

Alexandru Elisei alexandru.elisei at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 06:54:02 UTC 2018

Hello,

I have been working on porting bhyve to ARMv8 and the hypervisor is
able to successfully boot a FreeBSD virtual machine on the Foundation
Emulator provided by ARM.

I plan to submit the project for review, but before that I need to
validate the hypervisor on a hardware platform.

Can anyone be so kind as to recommend a development board for testing?
The board needs to have an ARMv8 CPU with virtualization extensions
implemented (Exception Level 2 needs to be available) and a GIC
version 3 compliant interrupt controller.

Thank you,
Alexandru Elisei