Query regarding tutorials (Please have a quick read of me!)

Tommi Pernila tommi.pernila at iki.fi
Mon Aug 27 15:20:18 UTC 2018

Hi Paul,

thanks for the videos, they are looking great.

some feedback:
Do keep the small mistakes like typoes or similar in the video. It's always
interesting to see how people correct the errors.

In the first video the left side of the terminal was slightly cut out. Not
too much though.

In the second video your webcam footage is partly blocking the view. Maybe
split the right side vertically with tmux?

Looking forward to more of your videos.

Br,

Tommi