Query regarding tutorials (Please have a quick read of me!)

Paul Webster paul.g.webster at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 25 08:55:17 UTC 2018

Hey all,

A while ago I created a youtube channel to start doing video example
versions of the FreeBSD documentation, I have decided that this weekend I
would take a swing at showing howto setup a Bhyve VM, I personally have:

Windows Server 2012
CentOS 6
Debian
FreeBSD
OpenBSD
and a few other more strange linuxs I believe (got a zpool full of the
zvols (not named very well ;))) anyhow IRC tells me that a lot of users
have trouble getting windows server working. I know obviously that 2012
works but I am willing to take a swing at 2016 if people would want that.

Or would the community benefit more of an example of 2012 (which is much
lighter)?

Or perhaps something entirely different, any replies would be more than
welcome :)