Curent Centos 7 and bhyve

Ganbold Tsagaankhuu ganbold at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 01:34:05 UTC 2018

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 7:46 AM, The Doctor via freebsd-virtualization <
freebsd-virtualization at freebsd.org> wrote:

> Are there issues with Current CEntos and bhyve?
>
> I have tried 3 installation method.
>
> On 2nd phase,  it looks like the xfs indoe are skewered.

Maybe try to use CentOS-7-x86_64-Minimal-1511.iso. This is 7.2.1551. Later
versions default to XFS which FreeBSD grub2 doesn't seem to support. There
is no known way to switch this from anaconda so you have to use the old ISO
and then update.

Ganbold