Seeking advice on virtualization

Paul Webster paul.g.webster at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 7 19:21:00 UTC 2018

even cooler you get 'clones' so you can say make a raw/zvol of debian or
whatever you like then if you make a snapshot of it and clone it to
something else 'debian2' it uses no space until you write/delete/edit
something, basically the clone only has diffs.

And yes zvols are literally like raw devices, dd style you can infact take
a raw image and dd it to a zvol