bhyve VM drive size limit?

Jason Tubnor jtubnor at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 05:39:16 UTC 2017

Try chyves and use UEFI booting. I think you might have hit a grub limit.

For chyves, it is a fork of iohyve so it will be familiar for you. Follow
the documentation for a Windows UEFI install.  You need the UEFI blobs as
well and import them into chyves, see bhyve-firmware in packages. Make sure
you adjust the zvol block size in the default config before creating your
guest or you will wonder where your storage starts to disappear to.

Cheers,

Jason