[GSoC 2017] Project "NVMe controller emulator for bhyve"

Shunsuke Mie sux2mfgj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 15:28:03 UTC 2017

Hello bhyve hackers.

My name is Shunsuke Mie.
I go to graduate school in this April. I'm interesting in kernel, virtual
machine,  hardware design and open some of code in github (
https://github.com/himaaaatti). These are kernel (WIP, x64 bootable) and
micro controller emulator etc.

I found theme "NVMe controller emualtor for bhyve" in GSoC idea list. It
sounds interesting for me. I'm already contacting with mentor who is Mr. Peter
Grehan.
I've never experienced commit to FreeBSD and another operating system
projects. but I want to join BSD community and contribute. Also after GSoC.

Regards,
Shunsuke Mie.