Xen Dom0

Roger Pau Monné roger.pau at citrix.com
Thu Jun 29 10:02:52 UTC 2017

Hello,

Sorry for the delay, I don't read freebsd-virt as often as I should.
There's also freebsd-xen@ for FreeBSD/Xen specific issues (although
posting here is fine).

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 11:44:27PM -0500, Larry Rosenman wrote:
> Any ideas?

When was the last time that you updated world (or more specifically
/boot/)?

Could you please attempt the following and try again:

cd sys/boot/ && make && make install

I've just tested the port with the current loader code and seems to
work fine.

There was a brief period of time when HEAD couldn't boot a Xen kernel,
IIRC it's ~3month ago or so. That was fixed, but you might just happen
to have a loader from that time.

Roger.