VNC stuff

Rodney W. Grimes freebsd-rwg at pdx.rh.CN85.dnsmgr.net
Tue Jun 13 01:02:09 UTC 2017

>  Bez?glich Zane C. B-H.'s Nachricht vom 12.06.2017 19:30 (localtime):
> > On 2017-06-12 09:39, Peter Grehan wrote:
> >> Hi Zane,

> >>  Sure you don't mean 10-STABLE ? The uefi graphics code was committed
> >> 11 months ago:
> >>

> >> https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/stable/11/usr.sbin/bhyve/pci_fbuf.c?view=log
> >>

> > Hmm... interesting. Not seeing that at all mentioned in the man for
> > bhyve.
>
> True.
> MFCing r302504-317777 for usr.sbin/bhyve/bhyve.8 would document the
> precious bhyve(8) development progress for upcoming 11.1 users.

I think you meant r302504,r317777.

r302504 is not likely to be MFC'ed at this time, this is the e1000 driver
and man page.  This code has known issues at this time and is an action
item list on the bhyve developers work list.

r317777 should be MFC'ed asap.

Peter, could you please do an RFa to re@ to have R317777 MFC'ed?  We
have 3 days left before 11.1B2.  If you want me to follow up on that
just send me back a direct mentor approval and I'll do the RE and
MFC work to get this in tree.

If you think we should go ahead and pull the usable, but known problematic
E1000 driver over mention that as well.

Thanks,
--
Rod Grimes                                                 rgrimes at freebsd.org