bhyve /Xen

Joe Love joe at getsomewhere.net
Mon Jan 16 01:48:00 UTC 2017

On Sun, 15 Jan 2017 16:45:41 -0600, The Doctor <doctor at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca>
wrote:

> Under VNC you can log in but not under rpc.
>
> Anyone else running Win 2016 in FreeBSD 11 bhyve?

I'm running FreeBSD 12-CURRENT, just like another user who has responded.

I put Windows Server 2016 x64 eval on a VM this morning.

I ran into an issue where the VirtIO network driver designed for Windows
2016 from the 0.1.126 release of the virtio-win ISO.  I used the 2012R2
network driver from the 0.1.118 version of virtio, and it fired up
perfectly.

RDP and other services I've tried are working.

-Joe