bhyve /Xen

Dustin Marquess dmarquess at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 00:45:18 UTC 2017

I'm running 2016 (both Standard and Essentials) under 12-CURRENT bhyve without any obvious issues other than it's acting a lot slower than it should be. However I'm not entirely sure that it's a bhyve issue.

-Dustin

On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 4:46 PM -0600, "The Doctor" <doctor at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:

On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 12:14:19PM -0800, Peter Grehan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > 1)  What do I need to send a bhyve crashing report?
>
>   This list is fine, or you can file a PR against FreeBSD (you need to
> create an account for that, https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi)

Using gdb, what information is needed?

> > Seems that yes 6 Vms are running and are crashing at the same time.
> >
> > 2)  Windows 2016 and bhyve
> >

> > Why can Widnows 2016 rpc not work with bhyve?
>
>   Can you describe the case that isn't working ? (to get a repro)

Under VNC you can log in but not under rpc.

Anyone else running Win 2016 in FreeBSD 11 bhyve?

> > 3)  Bhyve to Xen .
> >
> > Is there an easy way to migrate from bhyve to Xen on FreeBSD 11 ?
>
>   You should be able to boot a guest disk image created for bhyve under Xen.
>
> later,
>
> Peter.

http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k  Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Birthdate 29 Jan 1969 Redhill Surrey England