[CFT] ClonOS distribution (beta)

Oleg Ginzburg olevole at olevole.ru
Sat Apr 29 11:08:53 UTC 2017

Hello,

Some time ago I announced a new project called the ClonOS[1].
At the moment the functinal for working with bhyve(8) and jail(8) stabilized,
so I invite to testing this anyone who is interested in such project.

Formally, this is the WEB interface for CBSD[2] (jail and bhyve management
framework writtend in sh), but is formed into a separate
distribution for those who do not want to be engaged in setting up the system,
since the configuration is large[3] ;-)

After ClonOS release I plan to make a sysutils/cbsdweb port for this stuff.

For booting bhyve I'm using a third-party solution[4], so booting can differ
from standard behavior.

You can send any comments or ideas to my email or register as GitHub issue[5]
or write this in Telegram channel[6]

Cul8r!

--
[1] https://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-2016-07-2016-09.html#ClonOS:-New-FreeBSD-Based-Free/Open-Hosting-Platform