Looking for potential mentor for "Support bhyve as Vagrant VM backend"

Tong Li jesa7955 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 10:07:09 UTC 2016

Dear FreeBSD Virtualization Developers,

Hello, my name is Tong Li and I am a junior of Computer Science major in
Jilin University, China. I am wondering to participate in GSoC with the
project "Support bhyve as Vagrant VM backend" of FreeBSD. I think this
project is quite interesting and it can simplify the usage of bhyve a lot.
I have did some researches on this topic and submitted my proposal. But
there isn't any potential mentor for this project listed on the FreeBSD's
GSoC ideas page so I have leave the item "Possiable metor" blank on my
proposal. It seems that a proposal without  a possiable mentor has a
higher probability to be rejected. So I am looking for help from you. Is
there someone who could do me a favor to mentor me on this project? Any
help you may provide will be much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Tong