London to Host European Prefilled Syringes Summit
The European Prefilled Syringes Summit
mahsan at acieu.co.uk
Tue Feb 23 08:03:16 UTC 2016
ACI’s European Prefilled Syringes Summit will be taking place in London, UK, on the 7th – 8th September, 2016.
The two day event will provide an exclusive platform for collaboration and discussion between a variety of industry perspectives including manufacturers, suppliers, academia and regulators homing in on the latest opportunities arising from new Biological Medicines.
The aim is to identify potential solutions, future work programmes and productive partnerships that overcome the key regulatory challenges and facilitate minimizing risk within the supply chain promoting access to safe and effective biologicals.
Join us in London to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
For more information, Contact: Mohammad Ahsan on +44 (0) 203 141 0606 or
email: mahsan at acieu.co.uk
Early Confirmed Speakers Include:
Thomas Fischer, Senior Quality Manager Medical Device, Novartis
Hadj Latreche, Combination Products (Medical Device & Drug) Methods, Process and Infrastructure Group Leader, Roche Pharmaceuticals
Ian Thompson, Vice President Business Development, Ypsomed AG
Fabien Roy, Senior Associate, Hogan Lovells
Martin Murphy, Marketing Lead MedTech Division, Cambridge Consultants
Andy Varde, Director of Research & Development, Owen Mumford
Key Topics Include:
- What issues decide the future of the industry and market
- Incorporating human factor engineering into a patient-centric device
- Ensure commercial competitiveness of PFS as a drug device
- Assess trends of combination products and impacts on PFS
- Best practices for the challenging molecular properties: Smart packaging solutions for highly sensitive compounds
- Injectable drug selection criteria
- Rethinking approaches to formulation alongside integrating it into manufacturing operations
- Learn about the latest cutting edge technological developments to accelerate your PFS development
- Hear from Cambridge Consultants on next generation design devices including platforms, pumps and featured functionality that works for value chain
- Improving cost control through manufacturing in customisable disposable devices
- Developing strategies to de-risk its supply chain logistics
- Next generation smart devices showcase: demonstrating usability and technology advances
- Prospects for applications in prefilled technology – anticipating requirements for the future
Who Will Attend?
Senior management within:
Head of Device Development
Head of Global Product Management
Head of Human Factors
Senior Application Specialists
Senior Packaging Engineers
Manager, Finished Products and Medical Devices
Head of Device and Delivery Injectables
Senior Director, Packaging
Head of Medical Devices and Finished Products
Register Now to Take Advantage of The 20% Early Bird Discount
Discounted Price: £1195 (ex.VAT)
Standard Price: £1,495 (ex.VAT).
To confirm your participation
Contact: Mohammad Ahsan on +44 (0) 203 141 0606 or
email: mahsan at acieu.net
Exhibition & Sponsorship:
A wide range of opportunities are available, all of which can be finely tuned to match your exact requirements.
T: +44 (0) 203 141 0637
If you would like to be considered as a speaker at this event please submit your abstract to:
T: +44 (0) 203 141 0638
Registration & Media Partnerships:
T: +44 (0) 203 141 0606
Conference Location: London, UK
Active Communications Europe Ltd.
www.wplgroup.com | mahsan at acieu.net
Sales and Support: +44 (0) 203-141-0606
5/13 Great Suffolk Str.
London, SE1 0NS
More information about the freebsd-virtualization