[BHyVE] bhyverun.c:818:16: error: use of undeclared identifier 'VM_MEM_F_WIRED

Abhijit Taware abhijit.taware at coriolis.co.in
Sat Feb 20 08:49:30 UTC 2016

Hi ,

I am getting error mentioned in subject while compiling the bhyve repo
mentioned below
https://github.com/xcllnt/libvdsk

I am using  10.2-RELEASE and could run the native bhyve which comes with
"pkg install" command.
I am using the repo mentioned above to add support for more file formats
i.e. qcow, vmdk etc
Currently only RAW is supported and works well on my VM.
Can somebody point me to right direction .The detailed error log is as
follows -

Thanks,
Abhijit.

*root at bhyve:~/bhyve/libvdsk # make*

*===> libvdsk (all)*

*Warning: Object directory not changed from original
/root/bhyve/libvdsk/libvdsk*

*===> bhyve (all)*

*Warning: Object directory not changed from original
/root/bhyve/libvdsk/bhyve*

*cc -O2 -pipe   -I/root/bhyve/libvdsk/bhyve/../libvdsk -g -O0 -std=gnu99
-Qunused-arguments  -fstack-protector -Wsystem-headers -Werror -Wall
-Wno-format-y2k -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-pointer-sign -Wno-empty-body
-Wno-string-plus-int -Wno-unused-const-variable -Wno-tautological-compare
-Wno-unused-value -Wno-parentheses-equality -Wno-unused-function
-Wno-enum-conversion -Wno-switch -Wno-switch-enum
-Wno-knr-promoted-parameter -c bhyverun.c -o bhyverun.o*

*bhyverun.c:818:16: error: use of undeclared identifier 'VM_MEM_F_WIRED'*

*                        memflags |= VM_MEM_F_WIRED;*

*1 error generated.*

**** Error code 1*

*Stop.*

*make[1]: stopped in /root/bhyve/libvdsk/bhyve*

**** Error code 1*

*Stop.*

*make: stopped in /root/bhyve/libvdsk*