Windows Desktop OS only show one CPU on bhyve even though 2-4 are assigned

Michael Braig mbraig at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 10:22:14 UTC 2016

Dear All,

I have now setup Window Desktop OS based on 8.1 and 10, but also Windows
Server 2012 R2.

The latter correctly shows the amount of assigned CPUs. The Desktop OSs
always only show one, but also have high CPU load with especially the
Windows network service.

Did anybody experience this as well, anybody who can advise me on how
Windows will recognize the additional CPUs?

I am using an HP ML110 G7 with Xeon CPUs.

Regards
Michael