Google Compute Engine image publication?

Glen Barber gjb at FreeBSD.org
Thu Aug 25 16:22:14 UTC 2016

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 04:13:02PM +0000, Jev Bjorsell wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Not sure this is the appropriate list for cloud vendor specific questions,
> but anyhoo...
>
> The FreeBSD 11-RC1 release notes had a line:
>
> "o Google Compute Engine image publication has been fixed."
>
> Where can I find out more about this?

Running:

 $ gcloud compute images list --project=freebsd-org-cloud-dev

should show you this line in the output:

 freebsd-11-0-rc2-amd64                   freebsd-org-cloud-dev READY

> Will we have official FreeBSD images published for GCE?

Short answer (and best I can provide at the moment) is, we hope so.

Glen