C bhyve administration tool

Shawn Debnath shawn at debnath.net
Fri Nov 6 20:12:14 UTC 2015

True. My goal is that if this works out for everyone, that someday it
might get pulled into the distribution. ZFS has it advantages, but you
are correct. Not everyone in the world wants to use ZFS (for whatever
the reason might be). Will make sure the core features stays file system
independent, as it should.

Down the road, I can imagine some advanced features that might require
ZFS, but we can talk about that when the time comes.

--
Shawn