C bhyve administration tool

Trent Thompson trentnthompson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 15:36:17 UTC 2015

Going back to the original message in the thread, yes, I think the more the
merrier.
I created iohyve to solve a problem I had. I wanted to store my bhyve VM's
in ZFS.
Matt C. created vm-bhyve to solve the problem of storing VM's in a manager
that didn't use ZFS.
Matt and I have traded ideas back and forth even though we maintain
different managers.
I think that is the most important thing we need to focus on, working
together to get bhyve at the same level as KVM and other hypervisors.

Throw it up on Github so we can prod and poke at it. I don't know much
about C, but I am always willing to learn.

-Trent   (@pr1ntf)