grub-bhyve: editing boot commands

Andriy Gapon avg at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jul 14 09:33:43 UTC 2015

In the grub-bhyve menu of boot entries I can press 'e' and enter a screen where
I can modify boot commands for that entry.
The screen has the following help information at the bootom:
	Minimum Emacs-like screen editing is supported.
	TAB lists completions.
	Press Ctrl-x or F10 to boot, Ctrl-c or F2 for a command-line
	or ESC to discard edits and return to the GRUB menu.

I can make any edits in that screen, but of the mentioned key presses only TAB
and ESC work as advertised.  Ctrl-x, F10, Ctrl-c, F2 are all ignored.
Is there a way to make them work?

P.S. I tried running grub-bhyve in KDE's konsole and xterm.
--
Andriy Gapon