bhyve: Support for QCOW2 image format

anup shendkar anupshendkar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 05:55:47 UTC 2015

Hello Experts,

Please let me know if anybody has any information on it. I got to know
from IRC channel that work is in progress for generic framework to
support various image file formats for bhyve.

Any information like to whom should I contact ? status/progress of
this work would be very helpful.

I just want to avoid repetition of effort.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anup

--