moving from virtualbox to bhyve - SOLVED

Manas b.manas.88 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 01:07:11 UTC 2014

I have experienced something similar on a Gentoo guest. It boots fine but I don't get a login prompt at the end of the boot process. I am interested in learning a solution to this. I have a 14.04.1 Ubuntu guest‎ and a Debian guest (latest version) that work fine and present me with a login prompt.

Manas
On BlackBerry