io-apic interrupt migration on bhyve

Ashutosh Kumar mrashutosh at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 15:25:46 UTC 2014

Hi,
On more analysis I found that there is a race condition in Guest OS such that before complete initialization happens for APs the interrupt migration takes place and hence incorrect cpu is written to io-apic's rte for that particular pin. The debug prints either in Guest OS or vmm just kills this race condition.
Thanks.

RegardsAshutosh