Enabling VIMAGE by default for FreeBSD 11?

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Mon Oct 13 01:08:02 UTC 2014

On 12 Oct 2014, at 18:19 , Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> On Oct 12, 2014 9:39 AM, "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net>
> wrote:
>>
>> No, an old perforce branch of mine had all but the last TCP ones fixed.
> The code is still there.
>>

> Can you provide a pointer to your Perforce branch?

//depot/user/bz/vimage/src/…

Also if people are seriously thinking about virtualising pf we need to import the openbsd/apple pf fix from a few years ago because otherwise people in virtualised stacks with a /dev/pf can do ugly things.   I think it’s been this one:  http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2010-3830

/bz

—
Bjoern A. Zeeb             "Come on. Learn, goddamn it.", WarGames, 1983