clock wrong in bhyve vm's

Joe Maloney jmaloney at
Tue May 20 02:46:57 UTC 2014

It was original off by my offset.  Not sure what happened but now it's
working without using ntpd to update time manually.  I did confirm that
/etc/localtime matched on host and VM.  Perhaps the last kernel world
rebuild sunday fixed and I just didn't reboot enough times.  I'll try to
dig up more info if it happens again.

Joe Maloney